Monday, January 7, 2008

The View


I took this photo this morning, the way the light was filtering through the fog looked really nice to me. I don't think I quite captured how pretty it really was, but I think that is true of a lot of landscape/nature photos you can never quite capture just how beautiful it really was.

I did a quick levels adjustment to bring out the sun a bit more and to make the tree stand out a bit more as well. I also was teaching myself to frame, can you tell? LOL
CC always welcome, I love to know how I can make my photos better.
Olympus E500
Lens 40-150
ISO 100
f/11
Shutter Speed 1/200
Focal Length 150mm

18 comments:

pakosta said...

wow, i think this is amazing!! something very peaceful about it.
tara

Unknown said...

Very cool....I love it! Great job

Mandy said...

Very nice color.

Jess said...

I think it's beautiful! It really does look peaceful. :c)

Mom2Drew said...

this almost appears like fire, I really like this. I'm a big nature lover, so pics like this bring a smile to my face.

Val said...

Very cool photo. Such cool light

Margaret said...

That is beautiful! You did a wonderful job of capturing it. Hope you're feeling better!

Ashley Hiskes said...

Great color!

Kristi said...

It's very peaceful and serene...I really like it

C said...

beautiful!!

i tired taking my picture all sorts of different ways ie: ISO, shutter speed and aperture. it was then so noisy even with my noise reduction on high. i had really low light in the spot... in my house! LOL

but hey i'm up for trying it again.
:)

Becky said...

That is beautiful sunlight. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot.

me said...

that is a really beautiful capture.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an awesome photo!
Cari

Debby said...

I had to click on it to get the full effect and it is beautiful!

Tori said...

Wow.... that's very pretty! The light is amazing!

pat said...

Very moody and evocative. Nice!

--sme said...

Beautiful landscape...don'tcha love when light surprises you like that?