Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Hubby and The Boy

Yesterday was a total bust, rain, clouds, no light which means no photos. BLAH!
So here are some photos from a couple weeks ago of my husband and my oldest son. I asked them to throw snowballs at me while I was taking pictures and they were more than happy to oblige. I was hit many times during this process and every time these two fools would laugh like little girls. They never grow up, but that's OK I kind of like their silliness, but Shhhhhh don't tell them.

Photobucket

Photobucket




6 comments:

cherie said...

fun shots!!!! my family would be happy to do this too. like how you caught the action of the snowball flying .

Anonymous said...

Love that first shot!
Cari

Toni said...

Looks like so much fun! Toni

Mandy said...

Wow...that does look like fun! Awesome photos.

pakosta said...

wow! these are amazing!
i LOVE snow shots in b/w and i am loving the action on these!!!!!!!!
tara

Becky said...

Liz, that is such a great idea! I love how you got the snowball in the middle of the air. How cool. I don't dare ask my DS to do that. He would HURT me, I just know it. Love the b/w here too.