Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Girl in The Hat, Again

Yet another shoot with the girl, she was the only one in the house willing to come and play with me. Which really was fine because I had just bought a new scarf I wanted to try out on her anyway. And awesomeness of all awesomeness I have found her bedroom has the best light at just about 3pm, just when they are all getting home from school. Yippeee!
I have informed my oldest, the boy, that he IS next, tomorrow he will be getting his pictures taken whether he likes it or not. I am tend to think it will be more towards the "not", but hey at least I will get some good moody teen photos out of it. LOL
I am trying something new today, posting pics directly from my photobucket site, hopefully this works. All photos were taken in natural light with my Olympus E500 and 14-45 lens. CC me!
20mm , f/5.6, 1/13,ISO160
Photobucket Photobucket

45mm, f/5.6, 1/40, ISO 400
Photobucket Photobucket

28 comments:

Toni said...

Love the bw conversion on these! Toni

pakosta said...

i love the first shot in b/w!
tara

Anonymous said...

#1 and #4 are my favorites. Love those freckles :)

Mom2Drew said...

The little swiss-miss! I really love her hat and I like the color version best.

Danielle said...

Really cute photos. Love the color ones.

Val said...

the first photo looks so cozy!

Anonymous said...

I really like all of these! I have to get more photos of my son too...he isn't too into my camera these days!
Cari

Jennifer said...

love the color versions!! Beautiful shots!!

Anonymous said...

I like the one in color and love the freckles

Sharon said...

Very nice! I love the freckles.

Unknown said...

Love the freckles!!! And the eyes, wow! Really like the first picture in b&w.

Kristi said...

That scarf is to die for! And so are those catchlights!!

April Michelle said...

the photos are great! i love the freckles too!

Jess said...

These are so cute! I love the colors of the scarf and those FRECKLES!

mel said...

love the first in color and the second in bw. and the catchlights in the 2nd are wonderful!

Margaret said...

Love the catchlights in the close-ups. The color shots are so vibrant!

Becky said...

I scrolled up and down a bunch of times and I can't decide between color and b/w. I love them both! And your banner looks AWESOME. The Girl is beautiful. Those freckles are adorable. Good luck with The Boy tomorrow. I can never keep mine home long enough to get pictures of him even if he were inclined to pose for me.

Anita said...

Love your conversions! I have to agree, she reminds of swiss miss! Great job!

me said...

my favorite is the first photo. Great freckles to btw

Angela2932 said...

The bw conversions are very nice, but I'm much more drawn to the color photos. She's beautiful!

Tomboymama said...

Those are so pretty. I love her freckles and she has a beautiful smile. That scarf is great too.

Mandy said...

Wow! I love the first shot! So amazing.

And your new banner is awesome too.

Bobbi said...

I love the color pics, and her freckles are adorable.

April said...

great pictures..love the first one.

Tori said...

cute shots and great catchlights in the second one!

Tera Fraley said...

Great close up, love your conversions too!! Lovely freckles!!

Farrah Jobling said...

I really love the first shot! Great conversions!

Lori said...

I really like the freckles in B&W!