Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Middle Child

This is my middle child and boy is he!
He is my toughest child, he is my sweety pie, he is my kid who feels everything with everything he is, he is my sensitive soul, and he is my child who keeps my life interesting. He is also the one who found the massive heart rock and when he did he brought it home especially for me, this kid ROCKS my socks off! :D

Unedited version, sort of, I had to run noiseware but that is all the alteration done on this one.
Photobucket

The edited version. I ran Brenda's BW action on this one.
Photobucket

CC always welcome!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really liking your photos with the heart rock! You have great looking kids!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

Your BnW is very nice, full of contrast.

Toni said...

Definitly like the bw... Toni

emilyc said...

That heart rock is so cool. Love that conversion. The blacks and whites are both so stark, it looks awesome.

Danielle said...

Love the BnW looks great.

Sharon said...

I love the conversion, and the rock. Very cool.

Tera Fraley said...

Love that heart, that is too cool! Great bnw conversion!

Mandy said...

I really love these...they are so pretty. The only think I would do differently is to open the light in his eyes a bit....perhaps with a curve layer mask...just a tad. I really love the photos with the rock...its a really great feeling photo.

Bobbi said...

I love the conversion! How sweet of him to find that rock for you :)

Suzy said...

Very nice conversion. It looks really good in black and white!

Becky said...

What a great conversion this is, Liz! That really is a big ole rock. Your photos always have such a relaxed feel. I bet your home is peaceful. :-)

April said...

ooh..i really like the b&w one..what a great shot.

Angela2932 said...

Minority report here. . . I like the color. In this, I think the color adds warmth. Your son is so cute, with such dreamy, tender, eyes. . .

Val said...

love it!