Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Teen with The Hair



The elusive north american teenager is one of the most coveted photos in every MWACs portfolio. I shot this one while he was distracted by his father playing Guitar Hero, he did eventually see me and go back into hiding. For now I am happy to have these two blurry-ish photos. I have heard that bribery with money or food will sometimes get them to sit still for photos, I will have to try that next time. :D

Olympus E500
40-150, 3.5-4.5
141mm
f/4.5
1/25
ISO 800
Settings are the same for both photos. I took them both in RAW(first time trying it out). I did do some exposure adjustments, ran noiseware and did a BW on them.

13 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Your journaling was cute! Love that wild hair.

Chell said...

LOL too funny. Man love those curls

EffieMay said...

Ya gotta get the shot when you can!! Nicely done! Love the curls and your commentary!!

Anonymous said...

Your journaling cracked me up because I know where you are coming from. Love the hair.

pat said...

HA! Great journaling! It defintely is like trying to find elusive wildlife to get a shot of a teenage boy.

Margaret said...

Glad you were able to capture that rare shot! I know, having two teenagers of my own, they can be quite elusive!

Becky said...

Good job, o great hunter woman! I haven't spotted my prey in weeks. These shots have a cool moody photojournalistic look to them.

Anonymous said...

Oh is that funny...my son is like that also...hides whenever the camera comes out!
cari

Mandy said...

Hahaha.very awesome. The lighting is actually really cool.

Val said...

LOL at your commentary! HEHE i HAVE HEARD THAT NEW CLOTHES ALSO WORKS AS A BRIBE, i MEAN INCENTIVE.

Michelle said...

wow-that's a lot of hair! something my boys would love to do. great shots and journaling.

Angela2932 said...

Great journaling, and you spotted an exceptionally cute male specimen of the teenage species. Girls must flock to him! You did well!

Sharon said...

Gotta love that hair!! And it seems like guys always have the BEST hair.