Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Skater





Gavin is my skater boy through and through. One morning he came out of his bedroom all dressed and says to me "Is this Bam or is this Bam?", talking about his clothes LOL. Bam Margera is a pro skater that Gavin idolizes, much to my dismay as he is one of the original cast members of Jackass. I can just see Gavin waking us up one morning by putting a bullhorn to my ear or slipping some sort of wild animal in bed with us. My Mum says that by talking like that I am only making self fulfilling prophecies, I say I am only preparing myself. :D

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome. I love the first one.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really great action shots!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so funny that he loves Bam...I am a mtv reality tv junkie and I loved his show...not Jackass but the one of him and his wife going through all their wedding planning..I can't believe I admitted that! Anyway great photos!
Cari

Amy said...

These are so cool! I love whatever you did in the pp.

Unknown said...

Wow, you got some great shots! tfs.

Mom2Drew said...

cool. They just built a skate park here, so I should go hang out and get some photos after seeing these.

Val said...

Love the post processing on these

mel said...

great photos! love the first one!

Jen said...

Love the PPing on these! The first one is great!

mamawest777 said...

That first one rocks!!! Love the personality in the journaling!!

pakosta said...

the conversion is awesome on this!!!!!!!!
i just love it!
tara

Becky said...

LOL. Guess that makes you and DH April and Phil. Love the brightness in the PP of these.

April said...

those are great..i love the last one! great shots.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots. So glad to see he is wearing his helmet.:)

Tera Fraley said...

Great action shots!! I also really like the conversion!

Tori said...

I really like your processing on these! I think the second one is my fav...

Ginnie said...

So cool! Great job on your PPing.

Melissa said...

These are very cool. Love the first one!

Kristi said...

How fun!!!! We bought Yums a skateboard and all he'll do on it now is put one foot on then do this big dramatic fall!! I kept taking him to the Vans skatepark to watch the skateboarders but I think that's where he keeps getting the idea that all you do is fall off!!!