Monday, February 18, 2008

The Random




We(meaing Lilia) had a meet yesterday, which I wasn't going to mention because I felt like I was bragging WAY too much by posting scores and whatnot. But Amanda mentioned the meet and was wondering how the little peanut did so I figured I would update you all. She took first all around with a 35.45, which was the highest AA (all around)score of the entire meet. Can you say PROUD Mummy?
So the only photo I have from the whole meet is one my DH took of Lil with her Vday pressie from my Mum. It is a bit out of focus but sooooo freaking sweet I couldn't not share. ;)

I had this outtake from the photo shoot the other day, of Gavin, that I really thought was cute. So McAuley(sp?)Caulkin of him. LOL

Then I have this photo of Lilia that I really like but it is a bit non traditional.

I am not sure on the settings of any of these but in anyone wants to know, ask away, I will be more than happy to go and look for ya.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is great! She did awesome and it sounds like you are so proud!!! Love that last shot!
cari

Jeanette said...

I love the last shot.

Sara said...

Congrats to you and your Lillia. You deserve to be proud nad bragging! Congrats to her.

pakosta said...

congrats to the little sweetie!!!! WOW!!!!!!!
and i love all these shots, esp the last one!
tara

Krista P said...

You have every right to be a proud Mom - she rocks!

Amy said...

Awesome for your daughter, that's fabulous! I love your photos, that last one is really neat.

Kelly said...

Congrats, that is awesome.. You should always brag about your kids, otherwise what good are they LOL..

great everyday captures

Margaret said...

Such fun shots! She did great in her meet! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I am glad you updated I was going to ask how the meet went. Love the last shot.

For Over 29 Years... said...

It's okay you can be proud! Way to go! I think the shots are really great.

Becky said...

Go Lilia! She deserves the bragging. I LOVE that last shot of her. So artsy. And the one of Gavin made me smile.

Debbi said...

Congrats to your little gymnast! That is a terrific score and very exciting to take first place all-around! Aren't those moments the best feeling? Great photos to share today!

Val said...

Love the last one

Jessica said...

I love the randomness...that is totally up my ally. The random ones are the best ones...the ones you like to look back on!

Unknown said...

I like the conversion of the third one.... Very vintage looking. tfs.

Tera Fraley said...

You must be proud, she did great!! I love the random shots- great job!!

Anonymous said...

She is so amazing! Seriously. I love the last photo...the way her hair is flowing back is very modelesque (not a word...I know) ;)

HeyLady said...

Congrats to your daughter!

I really like that last shot w/her walking. It has a really happy feeling to it.

jewels said...

The conversion on the last photo is perfect! I love the motion and feel of it!

cheers,
jewels

Tori said...

congrats! you should be a very proud mummy! love the last shot...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.