Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Other Child

Seriously I do have another child... he is VERY camera shy but I managed to get a shot or two of him yesterday. I think he feels better when he has has siblings in the photo with him, he still makes sure his hair is in his eyes though, not that it is hard to do. :D

He really loves flipping his sister around, hanging her upside down and in general treating her like a rag doll.
He is leaning over the bodies of both Gavin and Lilia here, and he is perched on a little ledge that is probably only 2 feet wide. The drop wasn't that significant not to worry but yes that is the Atlantic in barely visible in the background there.




This is probably the best photo I have of Grady from the last 2 years. Look at that big smile and bright eyes. Such a rare moment for him. :D

Of course I had to include a couple of Lilia in tonights post because I know you all would be sooooo disappointed if you didn't get to see her smiling face.

Lastly, lots of you wanted to know what lighthouse we were at and would like to see pictures. Can you believe that I do not have ANY photos I have taken of the lighthouse in the last couple of years. Everything before that was lost in the great computer crash of 2006. :(
So I will have to go back and get a few shots, until then I will say that this lighthouse is on the Maine quarter. ;)

21 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh that third pic CRACKED me up!!! The one of the three of them is just so sweet. Your kids always look so happy...what a great mom you must be!

Jess said...

These are just fabulous! THe 3rd one made me laugh out loud! Sorry about losing your pics, I would be devastated! I hope you can make it back soon and take some new lighthouse pics. :)

Amy said...

I love the first photo for how fun it is! And the third one is just hilarious!

amazing grace said...

the pic of your daughter in the window is too cute!!! great shot!

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful! I have a son like that too...even when I get a shot it is always awkward!
Cari

Chell said...

Love them. Good to see the missing child. I really like them all.

cherie said...

love these. the one in the window frame is so cool. and the one behind the view thing so fun !

Kelly said...

These are great shots which are memories to me. You will always remember this day when you look at them

mamawest777 said...

ROFL!! That 3rd one! Whoo! Have GOT to tell you - Curly walks in and says, "Hey, that looks like somebody smiling with a big head . . . . It creeps me out." Me - LOL!!!! Curly, "No, really, it creeps me out!!" ROFLOL harder. Couldn't help it, just hit my funny bone that way.

Reds said...

That third pic is too funny!!! Great family pictures!

pakosta said...

your oldest is so adorable, i wish he would let you take more photos!
all of these are great and i esp LOVe the one of lilia up on that ledge!
tara

Val said...

Beautiful shots!! He's a very handsome guy! Glad you got some shots of him! LMBO about the wide eyes and big smile

Becky said...

Ooh, I know, I know! The lighthouse is Pemaquid!

LOVE these photos! They are so much fun. How great to get one of all all three of them together, huh? And the third one down made me laugh, too.

And the hair in the eyes--my Cam has gone from hair always in the eyes to hair just above the eyes in the last few months, so maybe Grady will go that way soon too. I love all their names!

Bobbi said...

These are such cute shots! That 3rd one really is hilarious, it would be a great blog banner.

Jen said...

Great shots.... Again, the 3rd one is funny!

Anonymous said...

I think these are just so cool. I love the first one, and the 3rd one is so funny! Great!

April said...

those are great. the 3rd one is hilarious.

Margaret said...

These shots are so fabulous! I love the different expressions, angles,etc. that you got. Nice!

Angela2932 said...

I love the top photo! If we flipped it upside down and cropped it just so, would it look like SHE was dangling HIM from a limb? Such sweet brotherly love!

Mom2Drew said...

These are some serious fun shots...way to go.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the one with your daughter in the window frame.