Wednesday, February 13, 2008

more of The Same




We had some crappe (say that with a french accent it sounds so much more refined) weather today so I didn't get out to take any new photos. You all get a regurgitation of yesterdays stuff.
The first photo is a new crop and play on yesterdays second photo. I did a BW conversion with a little bit of a yellow tint, a glam portrait action and added a VERY girly border. I created the border with a set of heart brushed I have.
Second photo is an outtake from yesterday. I am not crazy about her expression but I had fun playing with this. It has been glammed up then grunged out then Simply vintaged. It is one confused picture at this point. LOL
Third photo was the sun filtering through the clouds and the trees yesterday afternoon. The light was amazing!!
Thank you all for all your comments, I really look forward to reading them each day. :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that middle one! Great job on these!
Cari

Michelle said...

the border on the first one is cool. very hip. that second one is stunning. love how you processed it. and the third looks exactly like what i see out my window...

Mom2Drew said...

OK, that last shot took my breath away...I could see that one on a canvas.

For Over 29 Years... said...

cool way to play around with the pictures. Love the border.

Anonymous said...

The last shot is so cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

That middle one is awesome, I just love the color! That last one is so pretty, the lighting is amazing!

Jen said...

nice! I love the border on the first and the 2nd image is really good!

Mandy said...

The last shot is SO awesome Liz!

Unknown said...

Cool snow picture with the chair! LOVE IT!

Becky said...

I love the girly border! And the photo of her on the chair. Very cool! Nice to see the sun today. DD is home for the second day in a row-snow day yesterday and no power at her school today. DS still had school (high school) 2 hours late. These poor kids might be going to school in July.

cherie said...

love the second one, great edit. that border is nice too.

Tera Fraley said...

Cute pics, I like that last one!! Very wintery feeling!!

Margaret said...

I love the border on the first one. It's a great shot. Great composition. That third one is very dramatic, as well!

Shawna said...

Love that 2nd one!! And your borders rock!

pakosta said...

i don't mind more of the same, i just LOVE your photos!!! she's adorabel and i LOVE the 2nd one!
tara

Merilee said...

That last shot with the tree is really beautiful. GREAT.

Tori said...

love the last one! very pretty light.

Stacey said...

These are great! I really like the second one, very nice!