Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Head Shots


ONLY 9
f/4.5, SS 1/320, ISO 100


NOT A TWIN
f/4.4, SS 1/250, ISO 100

Lilia has decided she wants to be a model and Gavin thinks this sounds like a good idea too. So I took them outside this afternoon and took some head shots for them.
Lilia is a natural in front of the camera, she just knows how to work it. LOL
Gavin is not so natural but he is still pretty photogenic and when that kid grows into his bone structure he is going to be seriously pretty. (Mummy goggles people! and yeah I said pretty.. because honestly I can't use the word handsome for anyone I gave birth to .)
These two get confused for twins ALL THE TIME and it drives Gavin crazy because he is two years older. Poor kid got my side of the family's height and is pretty darn short right now. If he is anything like my brothers though he will grow like a maniac in high school.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots and I love your conversion!
cari

jordan.krogman said...

They really do look an AWFUL LOT alike. . . but don't tell Mr. Man I said that, okay!? LOL

Angela2932 said...

These are really cute pictues, and I love the expressions on their faces.

Amy said...

Those are both awesome shots! You have some adorable kids!

Michelle said...

love these shots. they do look alike. my dd and her one brother get mistaken for twins a lot too--my twins never get taken for actually being twins-lol!

Debbi said...

Wonderful photos! Great job!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. Love how you quickly clarify not a twin. They alway thought I had to sets of twins because they looked alot alike and they were only like 14 and 18 months apart.

Mom2Drew said...

I really do like that BnW conversion...sometime very timeless and classic about it.

Val said...

They both look like models to me!! Super sweet

Suzy said...

I think they both make great models! Love these!!

pat said...

Nice! Like the conversion here.

Anonymous said...

I love these shots. Both of them are SOOOO beautiful. And I know they hate it, but they do look so close in age! I am sure Gavin will catch up.

Reds said...

Beautiful kids!!! Love her freckles!!!!

Becky said...

That happened to my brother and me too--same thing, he was two years older. We both had the dark hair and freckles thing going on like your kids too. Today he looks so much like my oldest brother, who used to be a blond. Go figure. Lilia and Gavin do look a lot alike, and she is beautiful and he is very handsome. Love those serious model looks on their faces.

Shawna said...

Works for you to have willing subjects, right?! Super cute kids, they could totally model!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I love her freckles. So funny about the twins. My girls are fraternal twins and one is 4 inches taller and darker complected with blue eyes. The other is fair with green eyes. People don't believe they are twins!

pakosta said...

they do look ALOT ALIKE!
and they are both gorgeous!!!!
tara

Unknown said...

Thats great that she wants to be a model. She is beautiful and he's joining in on all the fun. Well, dont think they are twins, but since the age is so close, you will probally get that for a long time. tfs.

Tori said...

These are really nice!

Bobbi said...

I call my boys pretty too :) They are so cute, the freckles are the best.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tera Fraley said...

Great job!! I love that first one, its spot on. And the conversions are great!