Monday, February 11, 2008

The Skatepark

Someone asked for a link to the actions I used so I figured I would share with everyone. They are a great action set for a really AWESOME price.
http://www.brendaacuncius.com/actions2.html



WAITING

More photos from the skatepark. I love that they let the kids create art with their old boards. They took old broken boards and created 'new' boards from them and hung them on the wall. LOVE IT! I only wish I could have had Gavin pose in front of them, but "that is so NOT cool".
I also got this a shot of Gavin waiting his turn on one of the ramps, I was in the waiting area and shot through the fence. Gavin is the youngest kid at the park most days, and tends to be a bit intimidated by the older boys and will often times wait for a few minutes until they are done with a particular ramp, rather than just jumping in and skating. I think once he gets more skeels he will be jumping right in there and making them wait for him.

Yesterday lots of people commented on the PPing, thank you but I can't take credit, I wish I could. :) They were all processed with Brendas Brown tone action. I am an action addict!!
Todays photos were processed with the same action, they both were run through noiseware as well.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just perfect! I love them. Wow, we need action junkies anonymous.. lol! me toO!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really cool shots.

Anonymous said...

Oh those are fantastic! Wow a photographers dream. I would love to take photos there! I love your last photo here!
Cari

Ginnie said...

I'm really liking these skater pictures. That first one is just awesome!

cherie said...

these are wonderful. great compostion. I bet they would looked great frame and hung in a kids room!

Val said...

Love these! So grungy and cool

Kari said...

What a unique perspective. Love the close up.

Lauren Hartman said...

I love that first photo, it is really too cool!

Amy said...

Awesome, they're both really cool!

Suzy said...

Those are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

We have a neat skate park here. I used to really get great shots there. I just don't let my kids skate anymore. And they don't like me for that reason right now.Oh well

Melissa said...

These are just gorgeous.

Mandy said...

Really awesome and fun!

Bobbi said...

What a cool place. That fist picture especially looks great.

lcp said...

Great shots! Love the composition on the first one - I bet lots of boys would love to have it hanging in their bedroom!

Mom2Drew said...

So very cool! If they were snowboards, I'd be all over that park;)

Becky said...

Oh, Liz, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these. They are awesome!! Everything about them, the composition, the DOF, the processing.

pakosta said...

love these!
tara

mamawest777 said...

fantastic!! Love them both!! Can you put up a link to the actions, pretty please enable your fellow pea!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Those are great shots! I love the colors and the way they stand out!

Angela2932 said...

Wow! These are really cool! I have some friends, a young couple, who are actually moving next year to be part of a skating ministry! I noticed on your profile that one of your favorite books is Prayer for Owen Meany, one of my all-time favorite books! (The movie, Simon Birch, was nowhere near as good!) Thanks for sharing the link for the actions.

Tera Fraley said...

I love these 2 pics!! Great shots and great attention to detail!

April said...

oh that first shot is awesome. great job!

Tori said...

I love these, but especially the first one! So cool!