Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Tester


Lilia wanted pictures of herself with her medals as I was trying to get my settings I asked Gavin to stand there for me. This is what I got.... I think I need to tell him his just my tester from now on. LOL This is such a Gavin look, half mad, half amused you never know with this one.
Yes even in color his eyes really are that dark, he got lucky and got the true chocolate brown eyes instead of the hazel eyes the rest of us have. Doesn't he have the cutest little ears ever? or maybe that is just Mummy vision again, I do love them though. :)


This girl loves the camera, can you tell? Most of the shots I got of her were totally hilarious but I can't post them because of the angle and the leo. Not that there is anything showing but it is still a little risque for my taste.
These are not the best photos... in the first one her silver medal is turned around backwards and in the second one you can see my vacuum cleaner in the background. I am convinced now... I NEED a backdrop/backdrop stand.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore the angle of that last shot! Great work!
Cari

Yvonne said...

Great pictures! Don;t you hate it, when you see something in the background that you didn't see when you were shooting. I have this all the time and really need to start looking in all the corners. I love the expression on her face though, you can really see she's enjoying herself!!

cherie said...

great shots of those medals.

Lauren Hartman said...

I think these are a lot of fun, especially the last one, the angle you shot it from is perfect. Love the medals shot as well!

cristina said...

c'mon girl..everyone knows we ALL 'need' backdrops...
either that or shoot with a wider AV... ;-)
loved the angle on that 3rd shot...very creative!

tfs!

Amy said...

These are all really nice, I love the medals one!

Margaret said...

Love the expression in the first shot. Too funny! I really love the angle you got with the medals. Fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute shot of your tester. Nice job on the medals.

Val said...

Love the Gavin photo!

Becky said...

His cute ear was the first thing I noticed! That and how much he and Lilia look alike. Love the composition of the medals shot. And she looks so longlegged in that last one. Funny about the risque shots! Guess you have to be careful with a leotard, huh? I have a solution to keeping your vacuum out of the background--just leave it unused in the closet like I do.

pakosta said...

these are just adorable! love how she leaned in like that!
awesome as always!
tara

Jodi said...

love that last one! and impressive medals.

Amy said...

The medal shot is great and I love her angle in the last one!

Angela2932 said...

Love the "Gavin" look and his cute freckles!