Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Avril Wannabe


This counts right? I didn't take it today but I did edit it today. :P
And Oooooh the editing I did:
I learned skin softening.
I did an eye pop because brown eyes are H A R D to get detail in on the other hand they show catchlights wonderfully.
I used the magnetic lasso tool and gaussion blurred the background more(I am not happy with it).
I desaturated it just a tad..... because I like that kind of washed out look.
I healed and cloned some sort of food stuff around her mouth (they must have had spaghetti at lunch that day).
That's it. :D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this photo! I love that you desaturated it...love the way it looks!
Cari

Val said...

Really pretty photo

Amy said...

Great shot! How did you learn skin softening? Is there a tutorial on 2Peas somewhere? I'd love to learn that.

Angela2932 said...

This is beautiful! She has gorgeous eyes, lips, skin and freckles! you did a wonderful job with this.

Alicia Barry said...

This is a really lovely shot.

Stacey said...

Looks great! I love the PPing you did!

Margaret said...

I really love that desaturated look, too. I think your processing looks great. I love her expression in this photo.

Reds said...

Love the look of your photo!!

Shanna Jones said...

Nice editing...the saturation was the first thing I noticed. I like the washed out look too...

Becky said...

Skin softening is so going to be your friend as your kids move into the teenage years. I just got some new software to do it but it's pretty heavy handed in its default modes; I need to learn it a bit better.

pakosta said...

i just LOVE IT! sh'es such a little model! and i just love your editing!
tara

bprincephoto said...

Great shot and your pp is wonderful. TFS

Bobbi said...

I love her freckles! You did an awesome job editing this, love it.

Anonymous said...

I always have to edit out food from my children's faces. Hahaha. I really love her skin. So awesome. You were gentle not to take out those precious freckles.

Mom2Drew said...

I like the more muted tones here.

Tori said...

I like the desaturated look of this.... nice!