Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Cuppy Cakes




Sorry I have been MIA this week, we have had "the sickness" and I have been either dealing with that or trying not to get that. So far so good for me, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't end up sicky like all my kidlets.
I went all June Cleaver today and baked cupcakes for the kids for when they got home from school. The two that aren't sick were very appreciative, the one that is just wants us all to save him a couple. :) I almost didn't want anyone to eat them because they are so darn pretty.
As usual Lilia was hamming it up for the camera, Grady "ninjaed" a cupcake and disappeared into his room before I could steal a picture of him. What self respecting 13 year old boy would be seen eating a PINK cupcake afterall.

16 comments:

Angela2932 said...

I really like the second photo. . . her eyes and freckles, and sheer joy in eating the cupcake. . . are all delightful!

amazing grace said...

sorry you've had a house full of sickies....glad they ar feeling better! the 2nd shot is fun!

Margaret said...

Oh, hope everyone feels better soon. Loved your comment about being June Cleaver today. Those are pretty cupcakes. I really love the second and third shots, here. So cute!

Ljsmom33 said...

Big hugs! I hope everyone feels better quickly! Great shots!!

Anonymous said...

aww i hope everyone feels better soon! great sharp photos! just want to know why everyone is torturing me with food lately!

Shanna Jones said...

Looks good! Great pics.

Reds said...

Love the second pic - too funny - must have the same fame when I eat a cupcake!! ;)

Danielle said...

mmmm they sound declicious. With all the food on this board I am not going to do well with my diet.

Becky said...

I like her expression in that third shot. Your focus is always so good, Liz.

Does it make me a bad mother that when my kids get puky sick the first thing I think about is that I don't want to get it?

And I totally want to get together with you, but aren't you afraid that I like you so much I might squish you, squeeze your head off, and hang you from my rearview mirror? Don't worry, I won't; I don't get all hopped up on Vicodin like Paula does.

Anonymous said...

Oh hope they are feeling better real soon...your cupcakes look awesome!
cari

Debbi said...

I love these shots - your composition and angles are so great. I especially like the second one!

pat said...

LOVE that second shot! The joy is tangible.

Lauren Hartman said...

These are great, I love the third one, the expression on her face is priceless. By the way you make a good June Cleaver ;) the cupcakes look divine! Hope everyone in your household is well and back on their feet soon!

Amy said...

Lookin' yummy! I like that last one best!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh I love that second one. Her eyes look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here