Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Gymnastics Sunday Report



Ahh yes, it is that time again for another edition of 'what did some kid ,I don't know, do over the weekend at her gymnastics meet'. :D
Lilia did very well taking first place all round with a humongous 37.00! That is a big score for her and we are pretty impressed around here. Heck even her brothers are jumping on the "way to go Lilia" bandwagon. I wish my DH had gotten some better photos from the meet but these are pretty representative of the best we got today. :(
Her individual event scores were 9.5 vault(2nd), 9.5 bars (1st), 9.15 floor (5th) and 8.85 beam(3rd).

I took this photo last week while we were out traipsing around the tree. I used the HDR program that someone on 2Peas had shared(sorry I can't remember who, but Thank you!). I gotta get that girl some Wellies.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is wonderful!!!! Great shots also!
Cari

Becky said...

Go Lilia! And I love the no whining sign in the background. I need one of those in my house (for me not the kids).

Angela2932 said...

I love the look of sheer bliss on her face. Great shot!

Amy said...

That first shot is so cute, she looks so proud of herself! I love the second shot for the action of what she was doing, lots of fun! And your last one is so neat with the reflection!

Mom2Drew said...

Wow....9.5 on vault is terrific, she(you) should be proud!

amazing grace said...

i really like the puddle shot--like the colors and reflection!

Margaret said...

Way to go! She did great! Fabulous shots. Love the one with the boots, too.

Anonymous said...

That is great. I am so excited for her.

Jen said...

She looks so proud! Nice!

Ashley Hiskes said...

WOW! I am sure you are one proud Momma! WTG Lilia!

pakosta said...

how cooL! go LILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so proud of you girL! that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
tara

Bobbi said...

Great comp on that last shot. The 2nd shot is a great action capture too.

Debbi said...

Yay! Great job!! How exciting!! Those kinds of accomplishments are a big deal for gymnasts. Tell her to keep up the great work!

Tera Fraley said...

oh wow, yeah for her!! Love the reflection in the puddle!!