Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fox and Chicken are Friends

Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.

Albert Einstein



Gavin LOVES animals. He has always been my child who brings home snakes, frogs, turtles and bugs. The chickens do not escape his need to hold all the creatures of the earth. I kind of think the chickens and snakes, bugs, frogs, turtles etc., don't mind, they know an animal lover when they meet one. :)
And as usual someone else has said it so much better than I.

Nature teaches beasts to know their friends.
William Shakespeare

I know everyone always comments on Lilias sweet freckles but I think Gavin has the cutest freckles of them all..... on one side of his face. LOL Yup, his freckles are only on one side, the other side is almost freckle free. How cute is that?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos...I love his expression in the last one...and your blog looks awesome!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

I love animals too. Your blog looks terrific.

BizEMommaK said...

That is so cute. My son loves to bring home little things like that too.

Shawna (shawkrem)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I love these. Gavin is totally growing up so fast! What the heck happened.

Your PPing has improved 1000 times lately, Liz...its really amazing to see! I really love how crisp and clean your shots are. Great, clear eyes, and perspectives.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Great lighting and these are really crisp. He looks so cute.

Jess said...

Oh yes... he is definitely an animal lover, I can tell! I love his lopsided freckles- that is the cutest thing ever!

For Over 29 Years... said...

this looks great! love your comments and the pics and the look of the blog.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! The chicken is cute, but I dont think I could deal with the snakes and frogs lol.

Suzy said...

Awww what sweet shots!

Unknown said...

this is such a neat shot!

Amy said...

Your son is quite handsome and the freckles on the one side are too cute! I love the gentleness of the first shot, you can see he's a sweet boy!

Amy said...

The first shot is priceless! Nice!