Thursday, June 26, 2008

Old is New Again

I have been playing with photoshop a ton this past couple of days. I really want to have a consistent pping style/styles this is what I have come up with. On warmer photos it really WARMS it up and on cooler photos it adds just a touch of warmth, at least that is what I see.
I have been told that they are overexposed and slightly green so now I am wondering if my monitor is totally whacked. The overexposed I can totally see but I just don't see a green cast, do you?

ETA I lied I do see a green cast on Grady, but I only noticed it once I got it uploaded to blogger. In photoshop it looks fine. Hmmmmmmmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


8 comments:

Unknown said...

#2 still looks a bit overexposed. I do see a slight green hue to all 3 photos. Great photos nontheless.

Becky said...

I'm so bad at seeing color casts, but I do see green in the last one. Good news is that can be fixed, and your composition and focus are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Nice focus! They are so cute!

Mom2Drew said...

I don't notice the overexposed in #1, but 2 and 3 are a wee bit on the hot side. There may be a hint of green, but not bad at all.

I really like #1, your focus is great!

jewels said...

Besides a little bit of overexposing (which totally didn't bother me in these photos at all) I love them! I like the feel, and you did a wonderful job capturing the eyes! :) That was the first thing I noticed. :)

Cheers,
jewels

summerbl4ck said...

i know what you mean about a consistent look. i like the look of these!

Jess said...

I don't mind the slight overexposure at all! I kinda like it here. :) There may be just a HINT of green, not bad though. They are gorgeous kiddos, I really love #1!

I love your blog look too, I have been playing with mine's html but I seem to have "lost" my header somehow! It's still a work in progress... but frustrating, lol!

Sharon said...

Nice captures!