Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The "Where the HECK have you been?"

I don't know how some of you do it every day; kids, school, work, activities, housework, POTD etc etc etc. So, yeah, I have time management issues, not to mention lack of energy and drive. Booooooo to me!
So this is what I have been up to over the last MONTH(I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I have found the time to check in here).


Gymnastics... the season is almost over, YIPPEEEE!!!
This was Lilia's last regular season meet, she took first all around and the rest I can't remember. I promise it is not too long. :)


And this is her shot from States where she took First All Around, Bars and Beam and Third Vault and Floor. All with a badly pulled hamstring.

Then baseball season has started up. This means not only do I coach gymnastics 3 days a week minimum, I also have baseball games and practices to attend 3-4 days a week. UGH!!!
I can't complain too much because as hectic as it is I actually enjoy being busy.

This is Gavin's first ever Little League game(real baseball game ever for that matter). He got walked and then stole second and third and then came home on a hit.
Stealing third!

Made it!

Then just because working and raising three kids didn't seem to be enough I(we but mostly me :D) decided now was a great time for a PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Isobel, AKA Izzy, Izzy B, Bratski and Wizzy.

Her first trip to the beach.

23 comments:

Chell said...

WEll welcome back. Good recap with your pictures,,

Anonymous said...

you are a busy lady! Love these shots especially the last one!
Cari

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Welcome back! I love your pictures! Congrats to your daughter. The puppy is so sweet, I love the last shot.

Tricia said...

Great shots, love that last photo, and congrats to your dd.

Kristina said...

What a cute little puppy! I love the last one of him on the beach :)

pat said...

Since you have so much free time, can you come up with a solution to the energy problem? Man--no wonder you coach gymnastics; you seem to be able to balance a LOT!

Tracie said...

Welcome back, really fun shots!

Becky said...

Nice to see you, Liz! I don't know how people do it either. My kids aren't little, I don't work, and the first few months of the year are a very quiet time for me, so it was pretty easy to stay caught up with POTD. It's getting harder as things get busier now, though.
Congrats to Lilia! I cracked up in the video when your DH (I assume it's him anyway) said "Get out of my way." That last shot of the puppy on the beach is amazing! I'd be blowing that up and displaying it for sure.
And don't let my avatar fool you--I'm photoshopped beyond all recognition (but when you meet me make sure you tell everybody that I'm way hotter in real life :-D)

For Over 29 Years... said...

Thanks for the update! I'm in about the same boat with sports. Softball, baseball and gymnastics. But I'm with you, we love it! Love the last shot of the puppy on the beach. so preciousl

Michelle said...

wow! i'm tired just reading about all you've been doing! congrats on the state win! how proud you should be. and baseball is always a great past-time. so fun to watch them get those "big" hits. your new little izzy is adorable. i'll puppy sit! :)

Cindi Koceich said...

You have been super busy!!
I understand about the need to stay busy...it's a curse sometimes!!

Love that last shot!!

Amy said...

What a cool video, I loved watching it! Your dd is so incredibly talented! Congrats to her on her awesome accomplishment!

Of the other photos, that last one is fabulous!

Mom2Drew said...

You HAVE been busy. Taking first all around is a tremendous acheiviement...way to go!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You are back. It does sound like you guys have been pushing it lately for sure.

The new puppy is so cute!

Jess said...

Welcome back lady! I loved your recap! I hear ya, life has been crazy for me lately too. I have to stay up late to do POTD and schedule my blog posts to post sometime the next day, lol!

Sandra Collins said...

these ahots are all great - love the one of the new puppy

summerbl4ck said...

OMG love the puppy at the beach...absolutely beautiful

Bobbi said...

It is hard, I do it when I can too. Love your kids activity shots...and I want that puppy! So darn cute.

selena said...

You've had a busy month! Great shots and video :)

pakosta said...

well welcome back! i was gone for a long time too! it's so hard to keep uP!
that last beach shot is AWESOME!
tara

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Glad your back. Cute puppy. Congrats to your dd.

mamawest777 said...

and I thought I was busy! LOL!! Love the last shot!

Angela2932 said...

Welcome back, and congrats on the trophy!